English Experience

By | 11:46 Leave a Comment
NÃO SE DESESPERE COM O INGLÊS - LOGO ABAIXO TEM O POST TODO TRADUZIDO EM PORTUGUÊS

Hey guys! Now I'm gonna start to write some of my posts in two languages: English and Portuguese. If you're one of my friends that didn't understand any sentence that wrote in Portuguese for the past 3 years or if you used to translate it by google translate and think that everything was weird, I'm gonna try to make the things simple for you guys!

Basically, my idea is writing the same post in these languages. I'm gonna have more work to do it, but hopefully I'm gonna reach more people.

If you're not my friend or don't know my work yet, I'm Alexandre, I just was born in brazil 26 years ago and since 2013 I'm blogger. Reason? I just went to US for a scholarship program and a month before I leaving from Brazil I just had the idea to write about my life there and during this 18 months I kept doing it. After leaving from US and coming back to Brazil and I had new ideas to write. Basically I felt myself more mature after the abroad experience that I had and I decide to give advices for trips (mainly low cost trips). Now, I'm living in Luxembourg for a master program and trying to show what I'm learning in the new cycle of my life and trying to travel and give good advices for people that wanna do the same.

At the end I just would like to say that I love to write, but I'm not professional and probably you could feel it while you're reading this post. I'm even not that fluent in English, sorry about to disappoint your expectations, but I'm not gonna try to give my best and my pretty sure that over time it's gonna be improved.

I hope that you guys like my work! See ya!


AGORA SIM!

Oi galera, à partir de agora eu começar alguns dos meus posts em duas línguas diferentes, português e inglês. Nesse momento não vou fazer uma tradução literal do que eu escrevi à cima. Só para esclarecer eu tenho alguns amigos que não entendem português, então fica quase impossível entender alguma coisa que eu escrevo. O google tradutor ajuda, mas mesmo assim o texto muitas vezes se torna um pouco confuso por fazer a tradução literal das palavras. A ideia é alcançar mais pessoas com o meu trabalho, mas não vou esquecer dos meus primeiros seguidores o qual muitos deles não dominam o inglês.

Basicamente expliquei também como comecei meu blog a três anos atrás e como continuei no Brasil e ganhei uma energia extra na minha nova etapa agora em Luxemburgo.

Por fim, deixei claro que não sou um escritor profissional, mesmo em português eu não escrevo tão bem, quanto mais em inglês que não é minha lingua nativa e eu não possuo nível profissional de inglês (ainda). Contudo pra você que me segue desde o inicio provavelmente percebeu alguma melhora e a tendência é isso continue ocorrendo com um tempo.

Ah, pra você que quer aprender inglês nos próximos posts acho que vale a pena ler os dos trechos, isso é um exercício, tanto pra mim que estou escrevendo, quanto pra você leitor.







Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial

0 comentários: